Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 33 - Framing Day 2 - Wow!

November 8
Day 33

Framing Day 2.

I had the opportunity to watch the framers for awhile today.........amazing how fast it goes.

It is not suposed to rain until next tuesday, so I am hoping the inside of my home will never see any rain.  I am not sure when the roof will go up, maybe tomorrow....friday.

Our PM told us next week we can lock in our rate...

I hope we keep moving along here.......things are going really well right now. Jinx :/

I got here in mid morning and then returned at 3pm.....after 3pm we walked all inside...very exciting.




First picture of the day, framing of our master bedroom above the garage



Early in day, framing above garage and master bedroom


Fininshed above garage in no time at all.

Men lifting up all the walls onto the second floor



Framing of one of my boys bedroom windows.





More walls need to be lifted, this is were I left .....



This is when I returned, the were gone by 3pm, 2nd floor looks done, we went up and walked around, all studded out.


End of framing day 2! Front of house.




Back of house, end of day 2 framing.

View from our master bedroom, used to be all farm, those trucks push dirt all day long.


  Framing Day 2 end of day back of home

Let's see what tomorrow (friday) will bring.

3 comments:

  1. Nice progress!

    We were originally told framing should start for us next week, but today we were told it might start tomorrow and that they'd probably work through the weekend! I can't wait to see our house take shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I would have loved to sit and watch them work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for you. I know you have been waiting for this day! Cant wait to see tomorrows progress.

    ReplyDelete